Thursday, July 23, 2009

One!


So I just realized I am a horrible mother and did not post anything on my baby's First Birthday..... Zander, I love you.


You are my miracle miracle miracle baby and I am so grateful that I get to be your Mom. I am so grateful that you are healthy and that I get to look into your great big blue eyes everyday and I thank our Heavenly Father daily for you!!! You are such a blessing in our lives.


My favorite thing about you is the way you grunt the things you want instead of talking. It is SO stinking adorable. I love that you love your bottles and I am sorry you have to give them up now that you are so old. I love that you love your sister and admire her. I love that you climb on everything. I love that you love to be outside. I love that you like to snuggle. I love that you are really starting to like your Uncle Dyl. I love that you know when it is time to get out of your car seat. I love your laugh and your smile. Most of all I just love you and your sweetness.


Happy 1st Birthday Buster!

0 comments: