Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i love this man.



because he is willing and happy to wear a Speedo just because he thinks it is funny and totally gets the biggest kick out of it :) Don't worry he didn't send me on a mission on 4th of July to Sport's Authority to find one for him. And I had to go back because it was the wrong size. Sorry to the next person who buys the one I returned....haha. Would you believe me if I said he was dissapointed that they only had black? :) I love you dallas jay.

Happy 4th Anniversary Baby!!!!


I can't believe it has been 4 years already!!!! It doesn't seem like we have been married that long but when I think about all the summers we have been married......it makes sense. The first summer we got married, the second summer we moved to Gilroy and I was big and pregnant, the third summer Aalliyah was a baby and we did our big trip back East, the fourth I was on maternity leave and laid out all summer and the this summer we turn 4. I count years by summer. I love summer. That is why we got married in the summer, and because if we didn't get married before we went back to school we would have to have a December wedding and I did not want a December wedding. Ha!

We have gone through so much together in the last four years and experienced the birth of our two amazing children together. I remember when we first got married and we were talking about if we wanted to start a family right away, we both did! We both were so excited to be parents. And look where we are now.



I love you Dallas and I love you as a Dad. You love our children so much and you are always trying to help me be a better person. Thank you for keeping me on the right track and for letting me be the boss, sometimes. :) I am thankful to have a husband who loves his family and would do anything to make us happy! You are the BEST :-)

5 comments:

Megan and Keli'i

I love you both! Happy Anniversary!

Kim and Dallas
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim and Dallas

Thank you! Glad to see at least one person reads our boring blog. haha I always think, "Oh, this would be great to blog!" and then I forget to blog it. I hate that. I will try to make it more interesting for you, my one non-family reader. Love you!

CamKamFam

COngrats! gosh time sure does fly huh? seems like we were all just hanging out at the goat house or TVA. hopeyou had a great anniversary!

Tribe M

OH Happy Anniversary forever ago! I can't believe it's 4 too! Aww you guys! xoxox