My boys don't look anything alike, do they?
Aaliyah learned how to hold on to the floaty and kick around the pool and she thought it was amazing. She kept saying, "Mom look! I can swim." So precious.
Dallas and I enjoying our 4th of July in the pool. This is like the first picture we have taken together in a long time. haha
Just relaxing....This girl loves the pool.
Fireworks! We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house to do fireworks. We had tons of fireworks left over from last year so Uncle Matt was our firework guy. He did a great job and the kids really enjoyed themselves :) I love that we are still allowed to do fireworks in Gilroy. We never got to do them growing up so I love doing them with the kids. It was chilly outside so we had to find some extra clothes, so excuse the hilarious outfit.
3 comments:
So, so good to see you guys. Ahhh! Wish it could've been longer, but it was better than nothing! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Looks like you guys had fun! Poor Z. I love the new pic of them in front of the hydrant. I love ZAnder's shirt in that pic. That is hilarious-Dallas and Zander are twins! You guys look really cute in your pic. IS Dallas wearing a speedo???!
We did! What did you guys do? I know Zander has been so sick....again. So Ashley took that picture while she was here. They wouldn't really hold still so it was an interesting photo session.
Yes, that was a speedo...he has a sense of humor! He wanted to surprise everyone on 4th of July and he really did. Everyone couldn't stop talking about it. haha
Post a Comment