So I have been looking forward to this week off since I found out our Company was taking it off. It is much needed for me and I needed to be home with my kids. I love it when Aaliyah wakes up before I do and sneaks into our room like I don't hear her and just stands by the side of my bed staring at me until I say "BOO" and scare the dickens out of her. It gets her every time. I love eating breakfast with them and playing at the park and rolling around on the floor laughing and playing.
I love watching Wow Wow Wubzy or Backyardigans or Dora and watching them play together all day long. I love when Zander follows me around and hugs my legs because he just is longing for me to pick him up. I love that Aaliyah actually has started to listen to me more since I have been home and do things the first time I ask instead of, well, never. I love when Daddy gets home and I love seeing their faces light up when he walks through the door. I love that I can run errands and go to the grocery store during the daylight hours and I don't mind having the kids with me cause I don't have to "hurry" home. I wish it was like this every week :-)
4 comments:
Sounds like a great week! That's cute that you scare A in the morning. I wish you could be home with them everyday too. You just were so appreciative about alot of the things I tend to complain about. Like my kids waking me up way too early. Thanks for making me realize I should appreciate every moment. Can't wait to hear more about when mom & dad were there!
darling pics by the way. A looks so pretty in the first picture!
And the 3rd one down. Little model.
It was a great week minus the fact that we were all sick.... :( You and I are living on the opposite ends of the spectrum. It is hard for me to imagine being sick of my kids and it hard for you to imagine being sick of the "freedom" that I have. I think we would both benefit to be somewhere in the middle :) I will post about mom and dad's visit when I have a little more time. Tonight, I am tired and I am going to bed. Love you so much!!!!
Post a Comment