
So.......I thought since Halloween is coming up that I would share some Halloween memories. So you might be wondering why I have a picture of a bowl of chili and corn bread. Mom....Do you know why? For all of you that are wondering, this is what the cute little dressed up trick-or-treaters from the Hatch household were forced to choke down before they were able to head off for a glorious night of candy gathering from the neighbors. Why? I do not know. I will not eat chili to this day......
I do have good memories of Halloween! Coming home with a bag full of delicious candy was always fantastic fun. We would lay it out on the family room floor and organize the candy and have a trading session and mom and dad would sneak a few "Just to make sure they weren't poisoned"! Tricky little parents.......
I think I was 'Little Miss Riding Hood' every year in high school. I was always too lazy to think of another costume and I liked that Halloween was the one day out of the year that I was able to wear something "immodest" and 'Little Miss Riding Hood's' skirt was short. I would never dream of wearing a skirt that short again, but those were the good old days.
I am planning our Halloween party for work and for some reason I kept thinking that bobbing for apples and Halloween went together. I couldn't make the connect between the two, so I did some quick research. What does bobbing for apples really have to do with Halloween? Nothing.
If you have any fun ideas for an Adult Halloween party let me know!
0 comments:
Post a Comment