We finally went and got our pumpkins last night. I say finally because I have been wanting to go ever since October 1st. I think I was more excited than Aaliyah to go! Dallas and Aaliyah picked out a great big pumpkin, we got a few mini pumpkins and of course I needed some mini gourds for decorating. :)

Aaliyah pointing to the hay ALL the way at the other end of the patch.

Aaliyah pointing to the hay ALL the way at the other end of the patch.

Aaliyah finally posing for a picture with a smile.......

4 comments:
Yay for pumpkin season! I love this time of year. And her hair is adorable...that's what Eva's looks like all the time. Her hair in untamable!
Me too! I had a crazy week at work and I didn't get a chance to call this weekend sorry. Dallas dad got called into the Stake Presidency and we had stake conference and we were really busy. I love pumpkin time! It is so much fun. What are the kids going to be for Halloween?
Fun and adorable pics! Don't you have another punkin? Where was he? Well we just carved ours and the kids weren't too involved. They put their hands in the 2nd one finally. And that was it! Love you. Happy Halloween!
i love these... and i just read your comment about putting pictures up. we will soon... i promise!!
Post a Comment