Friday, October 3, 2008

Ever since I have gone back to work I haven't had time to :

1. do anything
2. blog
3. clean
4. play
5. lay out
6. making fun treats
7. make good dinners
8. making ANY dinners
9. any crafts
10. organize
11. read
12. watch a movie
13. get my hair cut
14. go shopping for my kids
15. wash our cars
16. vacuum our cars
17. get halloween decorations out
18. go on a bike ride
19 etc.etc.etc.

I think I just need to better organized.......or maybe I am just being too hard on myself.

3 comments:

Patti

You ARE being too hard on yourself! Working full-time doesn't allow you to do much of anything but the bare necessities for your family. I am sure it is frustrating for you though! Something is coming in the mail for you... Love you, Mom

Megan and Keli'i

Ah, Kim! I hate working. I know you do too. It's hard to balance, that's for sure. But you're awesome, and yes, definitely too hard on yourself. I loved your Halloween memories. I have some funny ones too; I'll pull them out at a later time. Miss you, girl!

Tribe M

I think you are doing a fabulous job. Except for getting your haircut...That should be top of the list. For your own sanity.
Well you look beautiful and I'm proud of all that you do!

What did mom send you?
Love,
Nosey