What do you say to a woman who labored and gave birth to you, wiped your snot, cleaned you bum bum, fed you three meals a day and snacks each day, chauffeured you around and around and around some more, put up with your annoying teenage years and took care of you day in and day out for at least 18 years of your life?
Thank you!
Since being a mother I have realized all that mothers do and sacrifice each day. I am so blessed to have two wonderful mothers whom I love and adore. I am blessed to have a beautiful Grandmother who has blessed my life in tremendous ways. I love each mother that I have in my life and am so grateful to know and love so many wonderful women and mothers.
I love you!


1 comments:
Those were such cute pics with all of them and your adorable kiddos! What a sweet tribute. I'm a mom. What about me? :)
Post a Comment