Dallas Kimberlee Aaliyah Zander Palmer
ah! look at that pony tail! :) I LOVE IT!!
We are coming June 19th through July 4th! For sure, we have to catch up, but Chad's reception is June 27th and you MUST be there! Adam would love to see you guys too! Miss you all! And can't wait to meet Zander and see beautiful Aaliyah!
Why does A look soooo old and grown up there? No! I won't let her grow up! Crazy how fast they change. Miss you luv, luv.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ah! look at that pony tail! :) I LOVE IT!!
We are coming June 19th through July 4th! For sure, we have to catch up, but Chad's reception is June 27th and you MUST be there! Adam would love to see you guys too! Miss you all! And can't wait to meet Zander and see beautiful Aaliyah!
Why does A look soooo old and grown up there? No! I won't let her grow up! Crazy how fast they change. Miss you luv, luv.
Post a Comment