Friday, August 8, 2008

Spontaneous Stop at the Dodger's Game.....


On our way down to San Diego for one of my really good friend's wedding, Thursday, we decided to ditch the traffic and go to a Dodger's game. It was our first baseball game all as a family (the 4 of us). It was quite a hike from where our car was up the hill to where our seats were. I think we had to go up at least 4 flights of stairs and I was carrying Aaliyah, dumb. My arm was so sore the next day. It was so much fun and such a great view from our seats. Dallas loves to try and see as many different stadiums as he can when we are on trips. We've both been to The Coliseum for A's games, AT&T Park for Giant's games, Wrigley Field (on our trip back East last summer) for a Cub's game, Yankee Stadium for a Yankee's game, I have been to PETCO Park for a Padres game and to Qualcomm for a Padres game (way back in the old days) and Dallas has been to the old Giants Stadium, Candlestick. We have seen our share of baseball stadiums and were excited to add another one to our list. It was a lot of fun. We bought 'Kemp' shirts and bought Aaliyah a little monkey guy and a pink finger thing (cause she wanted it). Don't worry, she isn't spoiled or anything..... :)

Aaliyah loved having her OWN seat.....soooo fun!





3 comments:

the swapps
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tribe M

I cannot believe how big and adorable Zander has gotten! I want to hold him and love on him so bad! Wish I was there for his blessing. I'm glad to see more blogging! It's fun to read about your life. Lucky about the watch - it's beautiful. Love surprises!

CamKamFam

Kim!!!
Man you are seriously on top of your blogging game, but why not? You have to show off those beautiful kids..duh!! you guys look so happy, and We are so happy for you guys! You crack me up with the "stretch marks and big jugs" comment!! hahaha! Anyway, I can't wait for Twilight to come out too? Did you finish reading all the books yet????