Every year for Valentine's Day, Birthdays, our Anniversary and Christmas I ask my husband the same question, "What do you want?" The answer to that question is always the same.... "Nothing." If I do try to surprise him and buy him something he justs tries to take it back, because he would rather spend money on me or the kids. So normally I don't get him anything. But every special occasion, every year he always surprises me. This year for our anniversary we had decided that we weren't going to buy each other anything, we were just going to go out to dinner and go see a movie. BUT, when he got home from work that day he had a little Nordstrom bag behind his back......
I had been wanting a watch like this for a few months...and my darling husband got it for me!
Our Anniversary is really July 22nd but I just didn't get around to blogging until now. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment