Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Zander Dallas Jensen



Zander was born on Wednesday June 11th at 10:37am. He was 9 lbs and 21 in long and completely healthy. We are now a happy little family of four. I just said good-bye to my mother after a long first week with no sleep. Wish me luck, it is my first afternoon on my own. Zander has been so good and he has barely cried. He is so sweet and we love having a newborn again.......it is the best thing in the world.

10 comments:

Megan and Keli'i

Kim! and Dallas! Congratulations on baby Zander! He's the cutest baby ever, minus Aaliyah, of course. You guys look great. I want to call you, but don't want to bug you...maybe I'll bug you tomorrow though. Congratulations on that huge! baby! Can't believe you had a NINE pounder...bless you heart!

Chris and Em

Kim, I found your blog, I wrote you a message on Facebook, but I love seeing all of your pictures and updates on your life. And I said it on Facebook, but CONGRATS!! YAY!!

The Framptons

Congrats on Zander! That is exciting and he is cute too. Kim this is Dallas friend from Hawaii Jeremy Frampton. Have him give me a call if you get a chance I would love to catch up. 8015925275.

Toni S. Cook

CONGRATS!!! You guys make beautiful babies, Zander is adorable. I hope I get to meet him soon! Kim you look fabulous!

Patrick and Crystal

Congratulations Kim!! He's so cute!

Tribe M

Zander is so beautiful in that photo! I hope I get to see you guys soon!

CamKamFam

what a big boy!!! congrats he is so cute, and you look really good kim!!!

Ash

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is adorable! I want some more pictures!!!

Megan and Keli'i

Hey guys! How's everything with Zander? I'm coming into Cali on July 19th through August 3rd. Let's catch up. I'll call you!

Steve & Jenn Barlow

Dallas! I found your blog. Baby Zander is precious!