Sunday, July 27, 2008

Driving Range with Daddy

Dallas loves to go to the driving range and he is REALLY good. I like to go and try to hit a few...... I am not very good but I discovered the irons this weekend and I like them. A few Saturdays ago we took Aaliyah and she loved it. She was so cute trying to put the ball on the tee, it just wouldn't stay put! :) She loves holding the club and trying to hit the ball. So, we were at the mall the other day and she saw a cute little princess golf bag with two clubs and some balls at the Disney Store and of course she had to have them. It is so darling to see her imitating her Daddy around the house with her clubs and balls.

3 comments:

Evans Family

What up Jensens, hope you dudes are doing good. How is Zander? Is everything going to be ok, sure looks like it, but we have been praying for you dudes. Dallas lets go Golfing, see you guys soon!

Adam, Amy, Isaiah and Maddox

Christine

Hi!! This is Christine (and Steve!) Congratulations to you as well, and you have an adorable little family! ...having two is quite the adventure!

The Framptons

Good job Dallas!! Teaching your kids what you like to do it always make for a good way to do something fun with your kids. Wish I could go golfing with you but Utsah is too far away.