
Having so much fun under the trampoline....
and enjoying watching the puppies find eggs ......

finding eggs that the Easter Bunny left......

This was Aaliyah's first egg that she found! It was exciting after that, she even was looking in the same places later in the afternoon hoping there would be more hiding there. Cute!

Aaliyah inspecting her green Peep.....they do have a weird texture.
9 comments:
What cute, cute pictures of Aaliyah! That little white dress is darling! Easter must have been fun for you this year. We are so excited for your visit in a few weeks. Love you lots, Mom
She is so CUTE! I want to just love her and hug her and squeeze her and kiss her. Her dress is making me want to borrow it and put it on Jackson. Fun pictures! You are visiting SD? For what?
hi kim!
how are you guys? aalyiah is getting so BIG and so Beautiful! how are you feeling? do you know what you are having???
Finally got a blog, Kim! Now we can be blogging friends!
Dallas, This is Kirk I saw your blog and just wanted to give a shout out to the King of Gilroy!!Love the pics Aaliyah is a cutie.
Dallas..what is up!! I cant believe your married and having kids. This is Framp. Your daughter is cute and would love to know how you are doing. Give me a call. (801)592-5275
Dallas - what's crackin like it dirty (vintage shawn)? I hope you haven't given up shavin your arms...that would be a shame. I saw our old crew of roomates is now on each others' blog...all we need now is some NCAA college football and a guitar...."more than a BIRD"....good to hear you're alive man - Scott
I love her cute Easter dress. It must be so fun to have a girl!
Dallas this is jeremy its good to see how you are doing. Your daughter is cute, she must have got it from your wife. Keep in touch. Call me.
Post a Comment