
So, my husband's family has this really fun tradition that I love. Each month we have a big family birthday party for everyone's birthday in the month. It is tradition that we have homemade taquitos, quacomole, flautas and lots of other yummy food. :) It is a happy day. Obviously there is some dessert....or a lot of dessert involved. Aaliyah decided that she was going to dig in the cheesecake while no one was looking and this is where that lead too. It was quite fun because at her 1st birthday party she wasn't quite sure about the cake. This time, she knew what she wanted or maybe she just likes cheesecake. All I know was that she was happy eating it and we were all happy watching her.
2 comments:
Those messes are never fun to clean up, but they are fun memories to look back on. She is so adorable!!
She is so precious! I miss you guys. That's my girl, loving her some cheesecake. So whats the baby name? That sounds like a great, high-caloric tradition. I wish I were there. Hope you had fun seeing mom and grandma. MOm said you looked really cute. How are the clothes working? I want more pictures of A and a preggers one of you. Hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment