he finally said it! I have waited 10 long months to hear these two cute little words out of z's mouth and he finally said them. "mama" :) yay, my baby does love me! haha. Zander has had 5 ear infections in his short little life and continuously has had fluid built up in his middle ear so we decided to have tubes put in his ears. It wasn't until we got home and I started the dishwasher that I noticed that he could hear really well again. He heard it changed cycles and looked over at the noise immediately. The poor guy under water for who knows how long and now he can finally hear all the things we can hear. It was so cute to hear him continue to say mama throughout the day but of course when I got the video camera out it was all "dada....dada...dada".
8 years ago
1 comments:
You know that babies say "Dada" first to make up for all the time that their Daddies don't get to spend with them - well, usually not as much as the mommy gets to spend with them. We know they love us!
Post a Comment