I just found this picture when I was looking for things to blog about since I had a few moments. Haha! I laugh every time I see it. Aaliyah, like any other 2 year old girl, likes to get into her mother's make-up bag and play. Normally she just gets my lip gloss, which she calls "lips" and I normally let her. This particular time she decided to dig a little deeper and get something else......my stick concealer (which she thought was lip stick). Such a funny little girl. She had no idea what she had done that was so funny. I love her!
8 years ago
3 comments:
That is so funny! What a cutie. Aww. I want a girl too. One day. Far away. Tell her that her Auntie Dee will do her makeup when she gets older. Or I can do her lippies with your "lips" now!
I know! I remember when Gavin did his eyelashes ever so nicely a while back....silly kids. You can totally do her lips and even her cheeks when we see you! She would love that :)
Post a Comment