Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese's......

where a kid can be a kid. (I still remember that silly slogan from the commercials when I was a kid)

We had a short notice (kid) family birthday party for Aaliyah the weekend she turned 2! We went to Chuck E. Cheese's and had a blast. It took her awhile to warm up to all the people and she definitely did not like Chuck E. but her cousins helped her have fun!! We had pizza, soda and cupcakes, Yum.

She was not smiling or looking in any of these pictures but I swear she did have fun :) I have some good ones from my phone I will have to upload later.









1 comments:

Tribe M

Sounds like a fun time. I don't think I ever liked that mouse. They should give those poor teenagers a break and discontinue that mascot.
I can't believe she's two!