Your family is "beautiful!" I love to see pictures, lots of pictures, on blogs! We loved the Christmas card you sent as well. Thanks for keeping in touch with us old folks...I live for blogs (contact with my nieces and nephews,) email (contact with my generation of friends,) and cell phones (to keep in contact with my siblings:=) We love you!!!!
3 comments:
Your family is "beautiful!" I love to see pictures, lots of pictures, on blogs! We loved the Christmas card you sent as well. Thanks for keeping in touch with us old folks...I live for blogs (contact with my nieces and nephews,) email (contact with my generation of friends,) and cell phones (to keep in contact with my siblings:=) We love you!!!!
Cute photos - Zander looks just like Dallas in that first picture! Your family photo is nice - you with no braces - yay!
Your kids are so adorable!!! I love the bow tie!!
Post a Comment