So the story goes like this. Dallas was online one day,
like always, looking at a sports site. Aaliyah was sitting next to him and noticed a football player. She says, "Daddy, I want you to take me to a football game. I like that." He just laughed and told her that she had to wait until the fall because all the football games are over. :( Then, we were in Utah a few weeks ago and we happened to drive right by the BYU football stadium. This child has never been to a football game but knew that the giant stadium we were driving by was the football stadium. She said something like, "Ooh, can we go to a football game?!?" I have a feeling we
might be raising a sports fan.
I don't even know how that is possible?My second favorite thing about this little girl and sports lately is her trying to pass a volleyball. Zander and Aaliyah both think it hilarious to watch me do this. What's funnier, is watching them try to do it! I'll have to post a video of this soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment