Holy cute...and it's about TIME for an update. Geez girl. It's not like you're busy or anything with your two kids and full-time job and husband leaving to Haiti...
So.... I have been totally slacking on my blog! I know! That is how I can tell that I AM really busy. I know we all are. I was like "Dang, the last time I blogged was our September UTah trip and right now we are in Utah again. Hopefully, I will have some good pictures for you guys soon! :-)
3 comments:
Dang girllllll where have you been? I've missed your blog! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! He is all grown up!!
Holy cute...and it's about TIME for an update. Geez girl. It's not like you're busy or anything with your two kids and full-time job and husband leaving to Haiti...
Love this photo.
So.... I have been totally slacking on my blog! I know! That is how I can tell that I AM really busy. I know we all are. I was like "Dang, the last time I blogged was our September UTah trip and right now we are in Utah again. Hopefully, I will have some good pictures for you guys soon! :-)
Post a Comment