Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Guess what this is?


Yep! You guessed it, it's spider guts!

This is kind of what it looked like before I squashed it....


This is kind of a funny story so I thought I would share. Last week before I was getting ready for work and saw a huge spider in the kitchen. I tried to smash it but that sneaky huge thing somehow got away. I spend about 15 minutes looking for it before I gave in and got the kids up and going for the day. After work that day when I got home I looked again and again and again everyday. It's been two weeks and as I was getting dressed in my closet today lo and behold the SPIDER! It waited two full weeks exactly to make it's second appearance and I am so glad I was right next to all of my shoes because I killed it in record time. I think I might have won an award for how fast I killed it. Needless to say, I will sleep better tonight knowing that the spider is dead and it won't be crawling on us in our sleep...... ew!

0 comments: