Do you know what I could have gotten for $20 and would have been cute at my house?
This:

and this:

But the lady sold them before I could get back with money and a bigger car. Rude? I think so.
Dallas told me nicely to "get over it" and that the kids didn't need it and we don't need to spend the money.
He is right.
But.
I was SO mad at that lady.
She even offered me a free (dumb) chalkboard thingy, but it was all drawn on and messy and I was too stubborn to take it.
I should have.
Oh, garage sales. I despise you, in the nicest way possible.
This:

and this:

But the lady sold them before I could get back with money and a bigger car. Rude? I think so.
Dallas told me nicely to "get over it" and that the kids didn't need it and we don't need to spend the money.
He is right.
But.
I was SO mad at that lady.
She even offered me a free (dumb) chalkboard thingy, but it was all drawn on and messy and I was too stubborn to take it.
I should have.
Oh, garage sales. I despise you, in the nicest way possible.
1 comments:
I hate when that happens. Sorry she was rude and you had your hopes up. Those would have been fun.
Post a Comment