8 years ago
Friday, March 20, 2009
that cannot be comfortable
This morning my alarm went off twice before I woke up and actually got out of bed. As I got up I thought, Zander cried out a few times last night. I wonder if he cried long? I opened my eyes to see something on the floor in our bedroom doorway. I don't remember leaving anything on the floor. (I am such a freak about cleaning up and so something on the floor is very unusual) It just looked like a blanket from where I was. That's weird. As I got closer I realized that wrapped up in that blanket was a my Liyah. She had fallen asleep on our floor. She recently made the transistion from a crib to a big girl bed and has been doing great about not getting up. She hasn't done it at all but I guess last night Zander was crying too loud for her to handle! haha It made me sad though, because I think she was scared to wake us up and get in bed with us because we have told her not to get out of her bed SO many times. :) Sweet little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a sweet girl. So I want to know what you threatened her with if she got out of bed? :) Funny story! And I like the new look of your blog babe!
Post a Comment