You have beautiful children! It's fun to read your blog...and we especially like the "mother-in-love and sister-in-love" words you use instead of in-law! I can hardly wait to tell Jim's mom in the morning as she will be so touched. It sounds like you love your in-laws as much as I love mine. We are truly blessed to have wonderful families! Thanks for sharing your blog since we don't get to see family often.
2 comments:
Kim for the Baby contest, I like both of their second pictures the best! (the ones in the middle of their 3) They are all adorable though!
You have beautiful children! It's fun to read your blog...and we especially like the "mother-in-love and sister-in-love" words you use instead of in-law! I can hardly wait to tell Jim's mom in the morning as she will be so touched. It sounds like you love your in-laws as much as I love mine. We are truly blessed to have wonderful families! Thanks for sharing your blog since we don't get to see family often.
Post a Comment