Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie Dee and Gavin!




I love you both so much and wish that I could be there to share your special day with you :) I have been thinking about you all day and hope that you are going to do something fun today or tomorrow! I was searching for a picture of you two to put up but I could only find this one from my phone is SD over Christmas and it is not the best quality but the best I have. I just have to say I love you and I think you are so amazing Amanda. You are such a fantastic, loving mom and I wish we could play together more. Our children would be such great friends. I adore you as a sister and as a friend. There is just something about being a sister, it is the best thing in the world and I am glad I get to share it with you. As for Gavin, I think you are such a sweet and caring 3 year old boy! I still remember the morning you were born. I was so happy that I got to be there and see you when you were so brand new. I remember waiting and waiting and waiting and then finally you were there. It was such a fun thing to be there. I love you and wish we could see each other more. Love Auntie Kimmie. <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

Tribe M

Aww. Thanks sweet sister. That was a very special birthday treat! I have a cute picture of me and Aaliyah I will send to you! Gavin loves his auntie!

Kim and Dallas

I would love to see that picture! I love you and love Gav and Jacks too!