On my journey to find soft and fluffy towels today, I discovered that luxurious, yet inexpensive towels in fashionable colors are hard to come by. I touched every brand hoping for the cozy softness I've only experienced in the finest hotels in my world travels. While pressing an Egyptian looped cotton towel against my cheek the memories of my stay in Florence came rushing back to me. I knew then that no towels were going to do and so I dropped them all, grabbed my clutch and left Tar-zhay without ever looking back. Ta Ta for now.

4 comments:
Hey Kim! I'm so glad to see you got your blog set up. I have the same problem when looking for good towels. They are HARD to find. Well I can't wait to read your next entry! Love you!
Kimber - I didn't know you went to Florence! Good luck on your hunt for towels. Some towels can be really soft but they don't absorb, and that really sucks when you're trying to dry off and the water just keeps getting spread around. So be sure and check that the towels you choose absorb well (bring them home and stick part in some water).
Love you,
Mom
What's going on in the life of Kim and Dallas?
Amanda you have too much time on your hands...
Post a Comment